Snail Mail

Boo's only means of communication off Bikarej is via Mail. She'd love to recieve letters from everyone!

Boo Flynn
c/o World Teach
PO Box 627
Majuro, MH 96960
Republic of Marshall Islands

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Boo meets her Host "Dad"

Hi Mom and dad,

I met my host dad yesterday!!!!! He seems so nice!!! I also met my principal, his wife, and another teacher.  They were all on Majuro for an MOE meeting.  They were all so friendly and excited to have me.  It was hard to communicate but there was lots of smiling and laughing.  Now I'm even more excited to get to Bikarej.

More people left this morning.  We moved out of the school and into dorms, but its so cramped that me and a few other girls dont get rooms.  Oh well, it's only for a few days.

Talk to you soon!
Love Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment