Snail Mail

Boo's only means of communication off Bikarej is via Mail. She'd love to recieve letters from everyone!

Boo Flynn
c/o World Teach
PO Box 627
Majuro, MH 96960
Republic of Marshall Islands

Sunday, March 3, 2013

She made it!


I just received this e-mail from World Teach letting me know Beth met up with Boo in Majuro, and made it to Boo's Island of Bikarej!

I know how excited Beth was to see her Boo!

Hello,

I just wanted to let you know that Beth has arrived safely in Majuro.  Boo came into Majuro and we all met her at the airport.  They left for Bikarej, Arno and are doing well.  I will be talking to them over the radio on Monday and Wednesday and will update you if anything changes.  Talk to you soon.
Thanks,
Ken



WorldTeach
Assistant Field Director
Republic of the Marshall Islands




No comments:

Post a Comment