Snail Mail

Boo's only means of communication off Bikarej is via Mail. She'd love to recieve letters from everyone!

Boo Flynn
c/o World Teach
PO Box 627
Majuro, MH 96960
Republic of Marshall Islands

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Beth made it to Majuro - I think ;-)

After long hours of delays (and uncertainties of whether a plane would actually make it from Honolulu to Majuro),  I think Beth is there!



Instead of the original 5:30 AM flight, due to equipment delays, Beth finally left on her last leg to Majuro at 8:00 PMish.  I checked the airline website, and the flight did arrive in Majuro - 11 hours late at 7:30 PM Saturday (which was 2:30 AM in Boston) -  a total of 43 hours gate to gate if my math is correct.  Being a glass half full guy, the way I look at it, we are getting a better deal on the airfare - the average $ per travel time has gone WAY down . . . .

I'm guessing that Boo met Beth in Majuro, and hopefully they'll catch a boat Sunday to Bikarej!


No comments:

Post a Comment